Vee 10's avatar'
Vee 101 minggu yang lepasAbout Probation

Termination without proper reason for Boss

Hi please help me to clarify .recently I have been terminated ( all of sudden ) from a company under probation period and they just didn’t give a proper excuse . Just tell me today is your last day of working . And I joined them on 29th Jan and they terminate me on 23 April .I don’t understand at all . The problem is they had a proper evaluation and appraisal with me . So I doubted that they will be confirming?? And now when I ask for my commission that o worked from first til last day they just said that can’t give as I didn’t pass my probation . But I have worked for the commission day and night and worked for Ph also ( once as my working for PH will be included in incenetives) what happens to my earnings that I have toiled under the probation period ? Can I still ask with the employer ?

Vee 10's avatar'
Vee 101 minggu yang lepas
Tq for the answer. Sorry there was atypo in my previous comment . I meant the company never had a proper hr management and didn’t do proper documented evaluation and appraisal during my probationary period .And came out with sudden termination and convincing me that they felt that I’m not interested in my position .
Nurul Insyirah's avatar'
Nurul Insyirah1 minggu yang lepas
In situations like this, it is important to review the terms of your employment contract, as well as any probation period policies that may be in place. If the company did not provide a proper reason for your termination and did not adhere to the terms outlined in your contract, you may have grounds to dispute the termination. It would be best to consult with a legal professional who specializes in employment law to understand your rights and options for seeking compensation for the work you performed during your probation period. Additionally, you can also consider contacting your employer directly to request further clarification on the reasons for your termination and inquire about the commission and earnings you believe you are entitled to. However, it is advisable to seek legal advice before taking any further action.